Our Virgin Rose Hip Seed Oil is cold pressed from the seeds of the Rosa Mosqueta. Rosa Mosqueta shrubs grow wild and include the rose species known as Rosa Canina and Rosa Rubiginosa. For centuries, the Andean Indians of Chile have relied on the nutritive and anti-inflammatory benefits of Rosa Mosqueta Oil (Rose Hip Seed Oil) within their traditional medicinal, skin and hair care regimens.
Rose Hip Seed Oil possesses a unique nutrient profile that includes Vitamins A (retinol), C and E. These vitamins, in conjunction with its content of omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids, make it an ideal ingredient for inclusion within personal care and spa applications.
The numerous benefits of Rose Hip Seed Oil for maturing skin have been scientifically proven (Pareja et al 1988).
Our superior quality Virgin Rose Hip Seed Oil is carefully sourced and packaged to maintain the purity, freshness and beneficial properties of this remarkably nutritive, cold pressed oil.
Virgin Rose Hip Seed Oil is a stable, highly penetrating oil that leaves no greasy residue. The natural content of Vitamin A supports maturing and problem skin conditions.
Virgin Rose Hip Seed Oil is rich in omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids. It is a natural choice for moisturizers and hydrating formulations. Its noteworthy content of anti-oxidants and Vitamins C and E helps to brighten and balance skin tone.
- Stable Shelf Life
- Medium Viscosity
- Absorbs Quickly, Non-Greasy
- Physical Characteristics:
- Sweet, Pleasant, Floral Aroma
- Light Amber Color
- Rich in Vitamin A (trans-retinoic acid)
- Superior Source of Lycopene and Beta-Carotene
- Contains Noteworthy Levels of Vitamins C and E
- Fatty Acid Composition:
- C16:0 Palmitic Acid: 2.0-5.0%
- C18:0 Stearic Acid: 3.0% Max
- C18:1 Oleic Acid (Omega-9) 13.0-18.0%
- C18:1 Cis-Vaccenic: 2.0 Max
- C18:2 Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) 35.0-50.0%
- C18:3 Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) 22.0-38.0%
- C20:0 Arachidic Acid: 1.0 Max
- Others Less Than C16:0: .3% Max
- Others: 5.0 Max
- Noteworthy Anti-oxidant
Rose Hip Seed Oil Is Perfectly Suited for the Following Personal Care Applications:
- Skin Care
- Lip Care
- Hair Care
Recommended Usage Rate: 1-100%.