Natural Sourcing (www.naturalsourcing.com), specializes in the procurement and supply of premium quality natural, organic and conventional ingredients for skin care, hair care, cosmetic, beauty, spa and aromatherapy applications. Our customer base includes multinational companies, personal care and private label manufacturers and artisans located worldwide.
We are presently seeking an experienced product or food photographer to serve on a freelance or part-time basis.
Our products include vegetable oils, essential oils, dried herbs, natural powdered ingredients, bath accessories, packaging equipment and books.
Products need to be photographed individually and in creative group settings, primarily for print and Web applications.
While some specifics are negotiable for the right candidate, we are ideally seeking a photographer that owns his/her own primary photographic equipment, computer and editing software.
- Must possesses outstanding artistic and aesthetic capabilities.
- Must be able to arrange ingredients with the skill and attention to detail as used in food photography.
- Must excel at photo editing and providing files in specified resolutions/sizes.
- Must agree that all raw and edited photos will become the intellectual property of Natural Sourcing.
- Must be able to commute to our Oxford, CT location. We maintain a dedicated product photography room.
To express your interest in this position, please email your cover letter, resume and link to your Web portfolio (if available) to email@example.com or fax to 203-702-2501. Email is preferred.
Please mention the position name and your hourly fee.
Although we appreciate the interest of everyone that inquires about our position openings, we are only able to personally respond to those applicants that appear to be a good match for the position.
Thank you for your interest in exploring professional opportunities with Natural Sourcing.