Location: Oxford, CT
Natural Sourcing (www.naturalsourcing.com), and its trademarked brand From Nature With Love (www.fromnaturewithlove.com), specializes in the procurement and supply of premium quality natural, organic and conventional ingredients for skin care, hair care, cosmetic, beauty, spa and aromatherapy applications. Our customer base includes multinational companies, personal care and private label manufacturers and artisans located worldwide.
We are presently seeking a marketing assistant to join our team. The marketing assistant will work closely with our marketing manager as well as members of our sales and customer care teams and will be responsible for the following functions:
- Provide assistance with our product qualification and product research processes
- Confirm product data with our vendors
- Utilize our proprietary database system to review, verify and update product data
- Organize product details and assist with preliminary research in preparation for the development of our product literature
- Assist our marketing manager in scheduling, prioritizing and sending email blasts
- Organize and assemble trade show materials
- Provide support and assistance to our sales and customer care teams
Training will be provided. However, core skills and competencies are required. As experience grows within our organization, and depending upon interest and writing competency, the marketing assistant will be given the opportunity to prepare initial and possibly final product literature pieces as well as the opportunity to assist with online content writing and social media. For the right candidate, this position allows promotion and room to grow in responsibility.
This position does not require previous marketing-specific experience. However, the following experience, skills and competencies are required:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Able to adhere to deadlines and adapt to urgent and regularly updated priorities
- Experience researching natural ingredients and their use in beauty, cosmetic, aromatherapy or personal care applications
- Strong familiarity with ecommerce
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly, work as a team player, and assist with multiple projects simultaneously
- 5+ years experience working in a professional office setting
- 3+ years professional experience in database entry, Microsoft Windows applications including Word and Excel, email and the World Wide Web
- 2+ years professional writing experience
Preferred Experience, Skills and Education
(In Addition to Mandatory Requirements Shown Above):
- Natural product formulation experience
- Formal education in marketing, business administration, natural skin/beauty care, herbalism, holistic aromatherapy and/or soap making
- Professional experience blogging and using social media
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Able to travel to local, national and international trade shows as corporate experience grows
Salary: Salary commensurate with qualifications / experience.
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package.
To express your interest in this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to 203-702-2501. Email is preferred.
Please mention the position that you are interested in and your salary requirements.
We are not able to personally respond to all applicants. If your skills and experience appear to be a good match for the position, we will contact you.
We are also not able to consider applicants that do not provide all required information within their cover letter or email.
Thank you for your interest in exploring employment opportunities with Natural Sourcing.